“The Benefit of Expertise” Working for You
REDUCED UNEMPLOYMENT COSTS
Unemployment compensation expenditures represent a substantial part of business operating expenses. The Department of Labor has predicted that unemployment costs will continue to rise, and recent judicial rulings have increased employer liability, unemployment benefits and benefit periods. In addition, protesting procedures have generally favored the claimants.
The major principle guiding Employers Unity is that unemployment compensation costs to the employer can be reduced. To control these costs, the experienced professionals at Employers Unity design and implement programs that reduce administrative expenses, simplify management of programs, decrease claims and reduce tax rates or reimbursable expenses.
ADVANTAGES OF EMPLOYERS UNITY
- Notification within 24 hours of receipt on all claims and hearings
- Representation for all hearings
- Employee management workshops
- Regular management information and consultation
- Online access to claims and reports
- Comprehensive and timely claims management and control
- Individual claim specialists
- Detailed audit services
- Annual tax-rate analyses
- Professional analysis about the most cost-effective methods for financing unemployment costs
- Performance-based agreements
- Competitors have never offered as complete a service. Their weaknesses are our strengths
Unemployment Services Offered
COMPLETE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
RESULTS OF EMPLOYERS UNITY PROGRAM
- Unemployment tax rates are reduced
- Administrative costs are reduced
- Potential increased business profits
A NETWORK OF SKILLED PROFESSIONALS
The personnel at Employers Unity have years of experience managing unemployment compensation accounts in the private sector, government, non-profit organizations and associations. Employers’ in-house programs cannot be as effective or efficient as our full time, trained experts.
Our clients include employers of all sizes that range from 4 employees at single facility to employers with over 100,000 employees nationwide.